2614 Glenwood Ave
Joliet, Will County 60435
USA

  • Black Facebook Icon

©2020 by Lawn Care Marketing Success.

Turf Mend Case Study

TurfMend Sun Case Study  



Test:


We have place TurfMend Sun into 3 seperate pot’s approximately 4 inches deep and 3 inches around. We have pre checked the ph level of each soil. Pot 1 was at 4.5, pot 2 was at 6.5 and pot 3 was at an 8.0. To get proper germination levels for this product should be at 6.0 or higher. In this study we have followed TurfMend Sun for 14 days with 3 different Ph levels and topped


Day 1:


The TurfMend was placed into 3 pots and each pot was given ⅔ of a cup of water. The pots were then placed in line receiving equil sun and shade in the evening.


Soil Temp: 65 Degrees ( Kept in climate controlled room)

Water: ⅔ of a cup


Day 2:


At 9:00am each of the 3 pots were given ⅔ of a cup of water. There was no change to the mixture or germination on day 2. The mixture remained moist and the product settled.


Soil Temp: 68 Degrees ( Kept in climate controlled room)

Water: ⅔ of a cup


Day 3:


At 9:00am each of the 3 pots were given ⅔ of a cup of water and the soil remained moist upon first appearance. Pot 1 showed no signs of germination. Pot  had 2 seeds that had germinated and pot 3 had approximately 12 tiny strands of grass.


Soil Temp: 66 Degrees ( Kept in climate controlled room)

Water: ⅔ of a cup


Day 4:


At 9:00am each of the 3 pots of grass were given ⅔ of  cup of water. Pot 1 still damn had 0% germination. Pot 2 still damp had 9 germinated seeds now small grassling’s. Pot 3 had filled in 30% of its total area with tiny grass.


Soil Temp: 65 Degrees ( Kept in climate controlled room)

Water: ⅔ of a cup


Day 5:


At 9:00am each of the 3 pots of grass were given ⅔ of  cup of water and were very moist still, may need to reduce watering. Pot 1 had 2 seeds finally germinate but they were barely poking through the soil. Pot 2 still damp had 10% of the top of the soil now covered in tiny grass. Pot 3 still very damp had 45% of the total area covered in now about ⅖  of an inch tall grass.


Soil Temp: 65 Degrees ( Kept in climate controlled room)

Water: ⅔ of a cup


Day 6:


At 9:00am each of the 3 pots were given ⅔ of a cup of water and the soil remained moist upon first appearance. Pot 1 ⅓ of the pot was full. Pot  had 2 seeds that had germinated ⅓ pot of grass and pot 3 had approximately ¾ of grass was coming in clear and strong almost full.


Soil Temp: 68 Degrees ( Kept in climate controlled room)

Water: ⅔ of a cup


Day 7:


At 9:00am each of the 3 pots of grass were given ⅔ of  cup of water. Pot 1 was 2/4 complete with germination. Pot 2 still damp had 9 germinated seeds now small grassling’s. Pot 3 had filled in 30% of its total area with tiny grass.


Soil Temp: 66 Degrees ( Kept in climate controlled room)

Water: ⅔ of a cup


Note:


With this test over 7 days we have seen a great fast moving germination rating! Our team has seen high success rating of germinating of this product. We see great value and purpose for TurfMend.



Update


Day 15:

At 9:00am each of the 3 pots of grass were given ⅔ of  cup of water. Pot 1 was 100% complete with germination. Pot 2 is 95% covered and small grass is coming in on the other 5%. Pot 3 had filled in 80% of its total area with freshly germinated grass filling in small bare area. 


Soil Temp: 66 Degrees ( Kept in climate controlled room)

Water: ⅔ of a cup

31 views